|15-Minutes-of-Fame: A llama-free, drama-free zone for "fame worthy" literature written by grown-ups of any age.|
We aim to feature high-quality literature that you might not stumble onto otherwise. Join us; watch us!
We’re tough graders. We're looking for what we consider to be well-crafted, extraordinary works. You know the drill.
(1) Members are allowed one submission a week.
(2) The usual rules of grammar, spelling, punctuation, et al. apply. Please proofread your work. More than once.
(3) With prose, shorter is typically better, although six-word stories won't be accepted.
(4) The Featured folder will feature works from members only, and pieces will be selected by the founder.
(5) Pieces in a large number of groups -- say, 30, or even more -- may be declined, though some discretion will be shown. We're looking for work that might not otherwise be seen.
(6) This group won't accept erotica; lit about self-injury; or lit about religion, whether pro or con. Rhymed works are tough to get accepted but will certainly be considered. Fanfiction is a no go.
If your piece is rejected, please don't take it personally. It's not a reflection on you as writer; the piece just didn't fit our group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send a note to the group. Thanks!